1. Only Child. As much as I love my sisters, I have always wondered what life would be like as an only child. This weekend, my parents came to visit us. Thomas spent the weekend in Boca (insert in-law joke here), so I had my parents all to myself. We had a wonderful time, and in small doses, being an only child seems like a good gig… however, there is no one to run interference and/or distract them… this would have been problematic in high school…
2.Coats. Here in Atlanta, most people do not need a coat. I am freezing cold unless it is eighty degrees outside, so I don’t count. I grew up in St. Louis, where one definitely needs a coat. And snow boats. Every time we left the house, my parents grabbed their coats… and then roasted. Isn’t it funny how a ‘good’ habit can turn into a ‘bad’ habit so quickly? Also, they looked pretty silly in coats because it was almost seventy degrees!
3. Shorts. My husband wears them year round. Regardless of weather conditions… Not only does he look a little silly in January, I have a tough time explaining why Daddy can wear shorts and Emma cannot. We actually just had this discussion again five minutes ago.
4. Bubble Necklace. I want one! I found two… which one?! Please vote!
5. Another Necklace. Too much? I love it… but I have been wrong before…
6. Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil. We toured the home last time we were in Savannah, and I am so looking forward to reading the book! I am about seven pages in, and am
feeling very smug enjoying it more because I have been to many of the places referenced in the book.